Clean your car driveway, deck, house siding and more with this year’s best power washer models. Factors like mobility, efficiency and hose length determine favorites among users. Learn more about the top power washes of 2022.
5 Best Power Washers of 2022
Buying a suitable power washer can be an investment. Which power washer should you buy? Consider these top five options:
- Ryobi High-Performance Electric Pressure Washer: This machine is listed as the top pressure washer because it’s the most user-friendly. Its quiet electric model remains sturdy with extra-larger wheels and maneuvers easily.
- Dewalt Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer: The second-best pressure washer features wider tires. Its brushless motor and body design matches the Ryobi. It also features an integrated soap tank for easy monitoring and emptying.
- Sun Joe Amp Electric High-Pressure Washer: Similar to the top choice, this model is one of the best power washers for home use if you only pressure wash twice a year. Its lower price point appeals to many users. Removable tanks allow the storage of various detergents for different projects.
- Ryobi Cold Water Wheeled Electric Pressure Washer: Consider this pressure washer if you’re searching for portable features. Users carry it by the handle or wheel it during usage. It features the same long hose as the top choice with fewer details.
- Ryobi Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer Honda: Select this pressure washer if you want a long cord. Its hose reaches 35 feet in length. The design includes big wheels for steadiness and good hose storage, and gas usage gives it strong power for cleaning efficiently.
Top Power Washers vs. Getting a Professional Power Washing Company
Whether you power wash your property or hire a professional company, weigh your options. Doing it yourself allows some independence, but using a power washing company provides these benefits:
- Skip the labor: Performing the power washing can be physically demanding. Some homeowners cannot operate a machine, and others prefer not to.
- Stay safe: Operating a power washer requires specific safety protocols. Not wearing proper equipment and staying the correct distance away could result in serious injuries.
- Protect your property: Knowing when you should use a power washer, pressure washer or soft washer can also save your property from damage. Professionals have the experience necessary to choose the best techniques.
- Save your storage: Keep your garage or shed less cluttered by not buying a power washer. A power washing company will bring their own equipment and pack it up when they leave.
Trust the Perfect Power Wash
If you’d rather have a company power wash your property, trust the Perfect Power Wash. With decades of experience maintaining over 200,000 homes, they’re the best choice. Call them at 833-868-8873 or fill out their online form for a free quote today.