Soft Wash Your Home
A Safe Way to Clean Your Home’s Exterior.
Even though our name is Perfect Power Wash, we understand that sometimes using solutions other than power washing is necessary to clean certain parts of your home. Some areas require a more delicate touch to make them look their best, and our soft wash cleaning technique allows us to do just that.
Why Use Soft Washing Instead of Power Washing?
With pressure washing, much of the dirt and grime on a surface is removed by force. This service helps remove paint before a remodel or wash away fibers that were deeply embedded into a material. Our soft washing is not a service. Instead, it is a technique that targets surfaces using lower pressure. We let the cleanser work on the grime, then we remove it with a low-pressure rinse.
Uses for Our Soft Washing Technique
Perfect Power Wash uses the soft washing technique during:
- House washes: Surfaces like vinyl siding need a gentle cleaning method, so we use our soft wash cleansers.
- Roof treatments: In addition to moss, soft washes are effective for removing lichens, fungi, algae and mold. It even cleans the black streaks usually caused by Gloeocapsa magma.
- Concrete wash and seal: If your concrete is less than three years old, a power washer could damage its structural integrity. In these instances, we use our soft wash technique to wash and seal it.
“I was worried because of the power wash idea, but the truth is it was very gentle on the roof. It looks brand new. They did a very good job.”
Ron M. from Spencer, OH
Why Choose PPW for Soft Washing
Choosing PPW, the best soft wash company near you, is a no-brainer. That’s because we strive to provide advantages for every customer, such as:
- A simple scheduling process: You only need a few minutes to call us and make an appointment. We don’t want to interrupt your busy schedule, so once you set up our service, you’re all set. You won’t even need to be home during the appointment!
- Experienced technicians: Every PPW technician spends over 150 hours training before making house calls. We’re skilled in soft washing techniques and passionate about providing the best customer service possible. If you have any questions before, during or after your appointment, we’ll help in any way we can.
- Industry-leading equipment: Our soft wash cleaning solution is biodegradable, meaning it’s safer for the environment. We use only the best tools with it to ensure optimal results.
- Customer satisfaction: We’re confident that our service will meet and exceed your expectations. With 1,000 five-star reviews and an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating, you can trust our work is some of the highest quality you’ll find.
Soft Washing FAQ’s
What is soft washing?
Soft washing uses low-pressure water and specialized cleansers to remove outdoor surface contaminants like algae, mold, and mildew.
What is the difference between soft washing and pressure washing?
Opposed to soft washing, pressure washing utilizes a high level of pressure (or PSI) to clean strong surfaces like concrete. Read all about it in our soft vs. pressure washing blog post.
Does every power washing company utilize soft washing?
Not every company has the equipment or know-how to use soft washing techniques. We recommend avoiding these companies, as it will dramatically increase the chance of your home being damaged.
Does soft washing require specific equipment?
There are different nozzles that attach to the end of power washing wands that allow technicians to change pressure.
How do you determine the pressure used on each surface?
Pressure is determined by the strength of a surface and the embedded staining it has experienced. At Perfect Power Wash, we’ve refined our washing processes over 20 years to provide the best, safest cleaning for every surface.
Request a Quote Today!
Connect with PPW now so we can give you a free estimate and schedule your appointment. Our professionals are ready to help you restore your home to its best version.