Power Washing in Pennsylvania
Power washing is an essential home care service. It helps boost home value, aids in protection from the elements and saves money on future repairs. While it offers many benefits, it can be challenging to find a reliable company to do a quality job you can be satisfied with.
With the wide variety of weather conditions the region sees, it’s important to find a pressure washing company in Pennsylvania that you can trust.
Our Residential Power Washing Services in Pennsylvania
Perfect Power Wash offers you many different options to choose from:
- House washing: We’ll make the outside of your home look spotless, enhancing curb appeal and allowing you to be proud of how your home looks.
- Concrete wash and seal: Perfect Power Washing can also pressure wash your driveway and sidewalks to remove years of dirt. Afterward, we’ll even add a sealant to prevent chipping and cracking.
- Deck and patio washing: Get-togethers and relaxing time outside can be even more enjoyable with a power-washed deck and patio. We use safe cleaners to make sure your outdoor spaces stay safe and functional all year.
- Fence washing: Perfect Power Wash will even clean your fences. We’ll use our effective methods to get rid of even those small remnants of dirt clinging to your fences.
- Roof treatment: Our soft washing technique allows our team to clean your roof safely and effectively.
Perfect Power Wash offers some of the most comprehensive residential power washing services in Pennsylvania.
When Should You Get Your Home or Business Power Washed?
It’s best to get your home or building power washed at least once or twice a year to ensure that you keep the exterior clean and defend against algae and mold. If you’re wondering how often to get your home power washed in PA, be aware of warning signs such as black streets or mold. These are signs that your home or building needs a thorough clean.
You may also want to get a power wash for a variety of other reasons, like if you’re getting ready to sell your home, after bad weather strikes or if you’re preparing for a new coat of paint.
Cost of Power Washing in Pennsylvania
The price of pressure washing in Pennsylvania will likely depend on a variety of factors, such as the exact services you want and the size of the property. Some companies will charge by the hour, others based on the dirtiness of the home or building, while others will base it on square footage rates.
Whichever way the company charges, make sure you’re getting a simple and thorough breakdown of what you’ll owe.