Wood Power Washing
While pressure washing wood surfaces is certainly possible, it takes a more practiced hand than materials like concrete and brick. An improper technique can damage wood, from peeling paint and staining away to splintering the material itself.
Perfect Power Wash has spent years perfecting the best wood power washing techniques. If you have any doubt about how to best clean your home’s exterior wood surfaces, contact the professionals, and we’ll handle it all.
What Wood Surfaces Can and Can’t You Get Power Washed?
There are many wood surfaces that can be cleaned with power washing. In most cases, it’s about using the right pressure level rather than avoiding this cleaning method altogether. However, using regular power washing on stained wood chips away at its protective layer, while pressure washing natural, unstained wood causes splintering.
PPW’s wood power washing services use low-pressure techniques that keep your home in great condition while still making it look perfect.
Perfect Power Wash does not wash stained cedar siding.
“We had the roof, sides of house, porch, sidewalk, and concrete driveway completed. The guys were super nice, professional, and answered all questions. They went above and beyond their scope of work.”
Our Wood Pressure Washing Services
Our power washing services cover practically any area of your home’s exterior made of wood. Our services include:
- House washing (painted wood homes only)
- Roof treatment
- Deck washing
- Patio washing
- Fence washing
If any of these surfaces are made from stained wood, we may suggest our soft washing technique. Our soft washing is different from power washing because it avoids the use of highly pressurized water and instead focuses on our collection of biodegradable cleansers, assisted by low-pressure water. These cleansers work on the grime on the wood’s surface while being gentle on the surface itself. We use this process for many of our roof treatments.
Your Satisfaction, Guaranteed
At Perfect Power Wash, we guarantee to deliver the best results possible for your property using our safe and effective processes, or your money back!
What Wooden Surfaces Can We Safely Pressure Clean?
We will clean a range of wood surfaces on your home’s exterior. Our wood pressure washing includes:
- Wood deck pressure washing: Your deck may have become discolored from dirt buildup and other elements. Our expert team gently rids your deck of mold, dust, fungus and algae. We hose the area and apply soap to lift embedded substances. Your deck is then power washed to perfection, making it barefoot-ready.
- Wood fence pressure washing: Fences are exposed to weather elements, leading to ingrained grime, mold, mildew and algae. PPW’s experts have at least 150 hours of training and will spruce up your wood fence quickly and safely. We hose down your boards, add cleanser and let it lift the grime. Then, we brush and pressure clean the area, leaving it spotless.
- Wooden home pressure washing: Your home’s exterior protects the inside. Pressure cleaning the outside of your wooden home is not just about curbside appeal — it also helps remove corrosive substances. We pressure wash mold, lichen and algae off the siding, preventing home damage and keeping occupants safe.
Why Choose PPW to Power Wash Your Wood Surfaces?
Perfect Power Wash has served a wide service region for over 20 years. Our customers appreciate our dedication to:
- Simple scheduling: When you call, we’ll have an estimate and appointment time ready for you in minutes. We know you have a busy schedule, so you can be off running errands or attending other appointments when we arrive to do our services.
- Having a trustworthy reputation: Over the years, we’ve gained thousands of satisfied customers and a stellar A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). When you look at our reviews and testimonials, you’ll learn everything you need to know about our passion and commitment to providing you with an excellent experience.
- Hiring expert technicians: Every PPW technician trains for over 150 hours so that they can gain a full understanding of how to power wash everything our services require. They spend plenty of time learning how to treat every kind of wood surface out there. Then, they apply their knowledge while using some of the best equipment available, ensuring optimal results for you.
YEARS OF SERVICE
Unbeatable Results for Wood Surfaces
“Not only is the driveway sparkling clean, we appreciated their attention to detail. We will certainly recommend your services. Thank you sincerely.”
Karen S. from Warren, OH
“I would recommend these folks, especially if you have tried to power wash a driveway yourself. This was so much better and easier on my back.”
Gail R. from North Royalton, OH
“My driveway was 14 years old and really looked bad. When they were finished, it looked absolutely like new! Highly recommend this company!”
Roger M. from Cleveland, OH
What Our Customers Have To Say
“Jarrett did an excellent job of not only doing the job, but talking through what was being done and why.”
“Josh arrived promptly and spoke with me about the process and what to expect. He was efficient. Upon completing the work he explained what he had done, what he was unable to do. His service prompted me to sign up for the annual Pressure Wash Program. He us an asset to your team.”
“I had the best experience with perfect power wash! They came out the next day after I called, were efficient and let me know everything they were doing! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get the built up off of their house!”
“Jonah was absolutely amazing! He had my patio looking like it was brand new and was knowledgeable, professional and quick!!!!”
“I feel like I have a new home! It looks like it did when I first bought it. I love my property, and over the years the darkening of the stone has lessened my enjoyment of its beauty as I pass in and out. Since perfect power wash cleaned the entire space (including the house), I love my home again!!”
“I had such a fabulous experience with Perfect Power Wash to clean our sub’s front brick walls that I hired them for my own drive and walk ways. Everything looks like they are brand new. Great job and very responsive.”
Request Your Quote From PPW
From natural, unstained wood to polished and finished wood, our pressure washing services cover it all, thanks to our extensive knowledge base and hands-on experience. Connect with us today, and we’ll give you a free quote. Our technicians are ready to answer any questions you have about our wood pressure washing services.