Substances We Clean
At Perfect Power Wash, our goal is to keep every inch of your house’s exterior looking spotless. Often, that means using a power washer to remove dirt, grime and mold and reveal the beauty underneath.
However, as our expert technicians know, not every part of a house fares well under the pressure that power washers produce. For this reason, it’s always better to hire a professional pressure washing company, as you can damage your house if you don’t have the proper training.
PPW has an arsenal of techniques and services designed to get the less durable areas of your home as clean as the rest. In this guide, we will cover what you can use a pressure washer for.
YEARS OF SERVICE
See More Before and After Photos
What Parts of a Home Can You Clean With Power Washing?
The next step is to know what you can pressure wash. Some of the areas we most commonly clean with a power washer include:
- Siding: Most forms of siding and exterior walls can withstand the pressure from power washing
- Fences: It can be a challenge to ensure every inch of a fence is clean with normal methods. With the spray and power of a pressure washer, we will easily clean crevices that can otherwise get missed.
- Patios and decks: Power washing will make any deck or patio barefoot-ready, right in time for summer gatherings.
- Walkways and driveways: Certain power washing services will help seal and protect concrete driveways and walkways from winter damage, extending their lifetime.
What Substances Can’t You Clean With Power Washing?
Some places you should avoid using high-pressure washing techniques include:
- Roofs: Most roofs, especially ones with shingles, have a delicate structure that could be compromised by a high-pressure power washer.
- Newer cement: Cement that’s less than 3 years old has not built up the structural integrity it needs to withstand a pressure wash yet.
- Vinyl siding: Some sidings can be cleaned better through other washing techniques. Be sure to consult with the installer or another professional to ensure you use the right services.
- Lawn furniture: Most lawn furniture is light, like wicker, so it can be easily moved. Using a power washer on them can be a challenge and ultimately damage them.
- Rugs: While you can use a power washer on fabric, it’s usually better to use cleansers that are specially formulated for this material.
In some cases, we use our soft washing technique instead, which uses gentle biodegradable cleansers that loosen grime.
What Our Customers Have To Say
“Derrick and William did a great job. I can see the improvement by removing the algae growth on the shingle roof. Big Thanks!”
“I came home and was impressed with how nice my house looked. With the house colors being yellow and white, dirt really sticks out… Good job Joey! “
“Perfect Power Wash was very professional and quick to schedule. Out technician, Javon, was excellent to work with, and I will ask for his services in the future. Thanks again Javon!!!”
“Andrew did a great job! He was very professional. Our home looks great and we were very pleased with the service! I highly recommend Perfect power wash.”
“Professionally done by Shalaby. More than happy with the work done. After seeing the night and day difference, highly recommend this company. Their name says it all.”
“Couldn’t believe the difference with clean sidewalks, driveway, and chimney. Luis was very professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend!”
Our Power Washing Services
If you’re looking to get the exterior of your home washed or your driveway cleaned and sealed, look no further than Perfect Power Wash. Discover for yourself why thousands of homeowners trust us to clean their homes every year.
Why Choose Us Vs. Other Companies?
- 20+ years in business and over 200,000 homes cleaned
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Best-in-class equipment and expertly trained technicians
- Convenient scheduling
- Great deals and no hidden fees
- Over 2,500 five-star reviews and an A+ BBB rating
- Precise quotes and simple invoices
Why Choose Us Vs. DIY Power Washing
- Avoid the time and hassle of buying the equipment, fuel, and cleaners to power wash your home
- Best-in-class equipment that far surpasses any store-bought power washer
- Get professional power washing technicians with over 150 hours of training
- Much lower chance of damage to your home