Being good is not enough. At Perfect Power Wash, we strive to be great and clean perfectly. If you look at all the power washing companies out there, you’ll notice a wide range in price and value. A lot goes into power washing, and for the inexperienced cleaning company, methods and results vary. Like all homeowners, you want the most value for the hard-earned money you spend to maintain your home. We understand that and use the most effective and safest methods to get excellent results every time.
With all of this said, how do you know that we are everything we say we are? Well, at Perfect Power Wash, we’re excited when homeowners ask us the big questions. Below is a list of the five best questions informed homeowners ask us. Asking the same or similar questions to our team, or any power washing company, will ensure you found the right guys for the job. These are the five questions to ask power washing companies:
1. Are the technicians certified?
Commercial pressure washers are complex, powerful machines. Cleaning with high pressure puts your property at serious risk of being damaged. The PWNA, or Power Washers of North America, is an organization that trains and certifies professional power washing organizations and their technicians. There are stringent guidelines on how to effectively clean each surface while keeping the area safe from damage. Perfect Power Wash is an active member of the PWNA. Be sure to ask if our in-field team members are certified by the PWNA and RCIA (Roof Cleaning Institute of America).
2. Is your power washing company insured?
This is among the most important questions to ask power washing companies. A great power washing company will take every precaution to keep your property safe from damage. We send only highly trained service members to every job, but we are not infallible. Once every so often, accidents and injuries occur. Therefore, it is very important that your property and our staff is insured in case an accident were to take place. Be sure to do the following:
- Ask us if our services are insured in case your property is damaged. In short, make sure that you are not stuck with the bill to replace any damage.
- Ask us if we have workers’ compensation for our employees. Ensure that we take care of our team members, and verify that you are not responsible for any injuries to our service members if an accident occurs.
3. Is there any guarantee with your service?
You will only be confident in our services to the extent that we are confident in our services. The way we show our confidence is by our customer satisfaction guarantee. In other words: we guarantee to deliver the best results possible for your property using our safe and effective processes, or your money back. Be sure to do the following:
- Ask us what happens if you are not happy.
- Inquire about what you should expect from the services you are considering.
- Ask if we follow up with you once our in-field team members complete our proven process.
4. Are you using cleansers that are proven to work in your region?
Not all cleansers are designed specifically with Ohio and its neighboring states in mind. In fact, some cleansers won’t neutralize algae, mold, and mildew because these infestations are only specific to our region. Cleansers designed for the general consumer will not kill these organisms as effectively. You require your cleaning company to design cleansers that rid the exterior of all the contaminants found in this area. With Ohio’s volatile weather patterns and abundance of algae, moss, insects, and other organisms, you want to make sure that we understand the region and know how to treat these things.
5. What success and accolades have you achieved?
We have completed nearly 100,000 jobs in Ohio, but what matters to you is how well we perform our services on your property. We understand that completing that many jobs over our 20 years in business is quite an achievement, but when we are at your home, only one matters.
Accolades and achievements give you a good idea of where we stack up in the market. After all, a company that has done great work in the past is most likely to do great work now. Ask us questions like:
- What rating do you have with the Better Business Bureau?
- How many jobs have you completed?
- How long have you been in business?
- What certifications do you have?
The Perfect Power Wash Customer Experience
Now you have the answers to the five questions you should ask power washing companies. At Perfect Power Wash, we will not see these questions as a challenge, but rather see this as a welcomed opportunity to share with you our experience and achievements. After all, we have worked hard to be where we are in the industry and we expect our customers to require the best. Of all our achievements, we are most proud of the following:
- Our team has completed nearly 100,000 jobs.
- We have over 1000 five-star Google Reviews.
- We have been in business over 20 years.
- We’ve maintained an A+ rating with the BBB for all our years in business.
We look forward to sharing more of our accomplishments, awards, and membership affiliations with you! Give us a call today or fill out a request a free quote.